Don’t allow your interview skills to prevent you from getting that job -
Follow out interview tips and polish up on your interviewing skills.
- Dress appropriately Be clean and smart, wear little or no jewellery
- Research the company At the very least look at their website
- Arrive on time Plan your journey beforehand, better to arrive early than late
- Listen carefully to the questions and answer them directly Think about possible responses to questions before the interview
- Ask questions Find out the role and if there is any training given, be confident when asking. Do not ask questions about holidays or salary
- Be yourself Be positive and try and enjoy the interview